(RepublicanWire.org) – Prince Andrew has been kicked out of Buckingham Palace. He will no longer be allowed the perks of being a working royal when he is not one. The 62-year-old disgraced prince resigned from his Royal Family duties almost three years ago due to his ties with the sex trafficking duo Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. He will no longer be allowed to use an office in Buckingham Palace or the staff there.
Buckingham Palace serves as the royal headquarters. Queen Elizabeth allowed Prince Andrew to continue to use the palace and keep a small staff when he stepped down from royal duties in 2020. King Charles is in charge now and he’s running the show differently than the queen. King Charles isn’t even allowing his brother to use Buckingham Palace as a corresponding address.
“Any presence at the Palace is officially over,” a source told the outlet. “The King has made it clear. He isn’t a working royal. He’s on his own.”
He was stripped of military and royal titles and was not allowed to wear his military uniform to his mother’s funeral. Shortly after her death, King Charles told his brother that he would never return to royal life. Last month, the king reportedly stripped Andrew’s 24-hour security service.
On Wednesday, King Charles named Queen Consort Camilla the Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, a position once held and treasured by Andrew.
He acquired the nickname Randy Andy in the press as a young man and apparently lived up to it until it all came crashing down when his involvement in the Epstein sex and human trafficking scandal became public knowledge. The punishment he has received from his own family is the only punishment he has received. He denied having sex with Virginia Giuffre but paid her a $12M settlement in February after she sued him for sexual abuse.
No one other than Epstein and Maxwell has been legally punished for their participation in the sex ring, which included pedo activities. Andrew (or his mother) wrote a big check to make his legal problems go away.